PepeXL saw all those ShibaCumGMElonKishuTurboAssFlokiMoon Inu (and normal sized frog) coins give it a try. They had their day but never reached the full potential our beloved meme community is capable of propelling a coin to. It’s time for the most powerful, most fantastically supersized, most XL extreme meme to start his world domination.
PepeXL is here to make memecoins greater than they ever were before. Launched anti-bot with no presale, zero taxes, LP burnt and contract renounced, $PEPEXL is a coin for everyone, $PEPEXL is forever.
how to buy
create a wallet
download metamask or your wallet of choice from the app store or google play store for free. Desktop users, download the google chrome extension by going to metamask.io.
get some eth
have ETH in your wallet to switch to $PEPEXL. If you don’t have any ETH, you can buy directly on metamask, transfer from another wallet, or buy on another exchange and send it to your wallet.
go to uniswap
connect to Uniswap. Go to app.uniswap.org in google chrome or on the browser inside your Metamask app. Connect your wallet. Paste the $PEPEXL token address into Uniswap, select PepeXL, approve then confirm.
More simply, you can swap directly in the blue box below.
switch eth for PepeXL
swap ETH for $PEPEXL. PEPEXL has ZERO taxes so you don’t need to worry about buying with a specific slippage or about getting less tokens than expected.
No Taxes, No Bullshit. It’s that simple.
93.1% 95.8% of the tokens were sent to the liquidity pool, The remaining 4.20% of the supply is locked in a ENS wallet to be used for future exchange listings, bridges, further development purposes, or burnt. You can track PepeXL-Reserve.eth ENS wallet here.
Phase 1: Meme
Phase 2: Vibe and HODL
Phase 3: Generational wealth
Rough outline for PepeXL's journey to the top
– CoinGecko/Coinmarketcap Listings
– 1,000+ Holders
– $PEPEXL Trending Across Social Media
– Community Partnerships
– Get That Girl Frog's Phone Number
– CEX Listings
– 10,000+ holders
– $PEPEXL Exclusive Communities
– HODL Benefits Unleashed
– T1 Exchange Listings
– 100,000+ holders
– Absorb All Other Crypto Project's In The Universe
– $PEPEXL World Domination